Promotions that boost attendance.
• Destination guides spark interest – Sent as pre-promotions, they can help attendance figures soar.
• Presentation materials – Light up your meeting discussions with a presentation that colorfully illustrates Springfield highlights.
• E-blast template – Sent to your attendees by our mayor, you can link prospective guests to meeting information and the SCVB website.
• Digital resource package – a CD-ROM library provides photos, maps and illustrations. Bring life to your promotions.
• SCVB website icon – Add it to your event website to link your attendees to SCVB information.
• “Partners in Planning” public relations kit – Tap into ready-to-go feature stories, stock photos, sample press releases, media lists and camera-ready maps.
Publications that help attendees picture themselves in Springfield.
• The Official Visitors Guide
• Map of Springfield featuring tourist sites and hotel properties
• Restaurant guide
• Specialty shopping and antiquing guides
• Theatre guide
• Evening scene listing
Concierge services help them feel at home.
• Information booth – Springfield’s most welcoming faces will greet your visitors during peak hours of registration. We’re happy to help them with restaurant reservations, special event information, entertainment options and more.
• Local liaison services – Your SCVB team can help you connect with civil officials to arrange proclamations, ribbon cutting ceremonies and opening session appearances.
• Welcome signs – Crisp. professional. Made to order. And of course, in Springfield, they are always very sincere.
Find the perfect location.
So many possibilities. how will you evaluate them all? One suggestion: consult our SCVB sales team. These hospitality industry experts can put their knowledge and connections to work to help you identify ideal locations, develop bid presentations, schedule site visits and even develop the kind of detailed plans that lead to faultless and fascinating events.
You will think you have added a team of experts to your staff.
• SCVB Housing Service – We can help manage your accommodations reservations. available to clients booking a minimum of 500 rooms in five or more hotels.
• Special Event Coordination – Allow us to help plan your special events or help you find unique venues. Considering a special evening event at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum? We can make it happen.
• Parking and Ground Transportation Coordination – Need a parking plan, charter buses, limousine services, airport transportation, public transportation or trolleys? We will point you in the right direction.
• Name badges – leave the “Hello, my name is” stickers at the office supply store. Pin your group’s pride to something original, and with infinitely more class.
• Fun central – We can help you spark excitement with ideas for speakers, entertainment options and unique activities of all kinds. Whether this is your first visit or your hundredth, we can bring something fresh and fun to the table.
• Post-convention statistics – How successful were you? Let us crunch some numbers, including hotel room pick ups.
Click here for a SCVB representative to contact you regarding services.
Services are provided based on peak night guest rooms booked. Ask your SCVB representative for specialized service requirements.